Yes: 6 -
Vice Chair Iglesias
Abstained: 1 - Commissioner Howe
Approve Planning Commission Meeting Minutes of April 24, 2023
Approve Planning Commission Meeting Minutes of April 24, 2023 as submitted.
PUBLIC HEARINGS/GENERAL BUSINESS
REQUEST FOR CONTINUANCE TO JUNE 12, 2023
Forward recommendation to the City Council related to the Moffett Park
Specific Plan (MPSP) to:
A. Adopt a Resolution to:
1. Certify the Environmental Impact Report (EIR);
2. Make the findings required by California Environmental Quality
3. Adopt the Statement of Overriding Considerations and
Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program;
4. Adopt the Water Supply Assessment;
5. Adopt the Amended Moffett Park Specific Plan (with Staff
recommended modifications to the draft MPSP);
6. Amend the General Plan text and update the General Plan
7. Update the Green Building Program Table.
B. Adopt a Resolution to:
1. Amend the Fiscal Year 2022/23 Master Fee Schedule to
adjust the MPSP Planning Application Fees, including the
addition of the MPSP Maintenance Fee, the MPSP
Infrastructure Fee and the MPSP Transportation Impact Fee
C. Introduce An Ordinance to:
1. Repeal and Re-Adopt Sunnyvale Municipal Code (SMC)
Chapter 19.29 (Moffett Park Specific Plan) and make other
amendments to Title 19 (Zoning) to implement the MPSP.
2. Add SMC Chapter: 3.56 (MPSP Transportation Impact Fee)
to Title 3 (Revenue and Finance); and
3. Amend the Zoning Plan District Map and re-zone parcels
currently within the new MPSP district.